It was brought to our attention by our customers that there was a knock-off Wrap Fixture coming out of China, so I took it upon myself to order one. I thought I would give a review of the blatant copy of our product. This is after we had our videos (they put up) removed from Youtube.
Issue with the Fixture.
- Top plate rusted
- Machine overall looked to be used
- Top thumb screws would not screw into 2 holes - needs tapped
- Side set screw missing
- Wood spacers behind set screws for shims
- Machine will not cut in center of the cue when top plate applied to both sides
- Blocks that hold the cue centered - nylon and not chamfered
- Block stops protrude into where the cue rest. This will damage finish on the cue
- Template radii is not correct
- Complete copy of the Wrap Magic Fixture, along with OUR video on their website for learning to use the fixture.